We invite you to explore past events via the tabs listed under ‘Events’ in our menu. These events include those run by #AmplifyFE and also events we have been involved in.
AmplifyFE Community Space Events
The AmplifyFE Community Space works across the whole Further Education and Training sector in its widest terms engaging with vocational educators and those who support them. All FE and training friends are invited to come along to the next webinar. Please click on the dates below to register.
- Join us for a webinar on Friday 16th June 2023 at 2pm #AmplifyFE webinar ‘Save time and create great resources with AI tools’
- AmplifyFE will be in-person at the Blended Learning Consortium Summer Conference on Monday 10th July 2023
- Join us for a workshop on Friday 21st July 2-3pm ‘AmplifyFE workshop: Digital collage for reflection’
- Join us for a workshop on Friday 25th August 12:00-13:00 ‘AmplifyFE workshop: Folding Slow Ontology’
- Thursday 25th May 2023 #AmplifyFE – AI, Data, Ethics and Beyond: Exploring key issues in education
- Thursday 20 April 2023 Developing and delivering vocational technology: Practical insights from 100+ Ufi-funded projects and summary of findings
- 10 February 2023 Demystifying Accessibility and pdf of slides
- 13 January 2023 Engaging Communities Online
- 02 November 2022 – Creating engaging sessions using Vevox polling software
- 29 September 2022 – Anti-Competitive Practice: why we lose in our race to win
- 20 July 2022 – Introducing SkillSpace
- 29 June 2022 – Building engaging elearning objects using H5P (within Moodle and other platforms)
- Explore the Wakelet of the AmplifyFE UKFEchat Twitter chat Thursday 11 May 2023
- AmplifyFE attended the Skills and Education Group Conference on Tuesday 23rd May 2023 in Leicester
FE Diary of Events
We invite you to explore and add upcoming FE events via our ‘FE Diary of Events’ Padlet. This padlet is looked after by the #AmplifyFE Community Space. We will help to amplify these events and would love if you could help amplify them too!