We invited all Further education and training friends to come along to the launch event and first meeting of the Community Space on 06 May 2022. During the event we asked attendees to help us chart the course of this new community.
Looking back at the Launch
This Wakelet blog collates all the resources from the event for those that wish to refer back to them post-event and for those that were unable to attend. You can also explore our launch pressentation slides below.
What is the AmplifyFE Community Space?
Amplify FE works to connect and amplify communities of practice for digital learning, teaching and assessment. The AmplifyFE Community Space works across the whole Further Education and Training sector in its widest terms engaging with vocational educators and those who support them.
The aim of this space is to:
- Provide a place for vocational educators to share and learn from each other, increasing their access to learning technology expertise, digital pedagogy and professional development opportunities
- Champion the use of accessible, inclusive learning technology to help those adult learners most impacted by the digital divide so that more people in the UK have improved access to vocational skills
- Engage with FE groups and communities of practice and researchers in vocational learning to share best practice
- Work across the whole Further Education and Training sector in its widest terms engaging with vocational educators and those who support them in FE Colleges, Adult and Community Learning (ACL), work-based and independent learning providers, prison learning, ESOL communities, ‘HE in FE’ providers, the whole, diverse sector.
- To amplify the voice of professionals in strategic developments across the sector, led by organisations including ALT and Ufi.
- Learn more about our Community Space
- Get involved on social media with the hashtag #AmplifyFEspace
- Sign up to our mailing list to keep informed and get involved
- Save the date for upcoming events